Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 863-8181.
Dr. Robert Abramson, MD is a neurology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Abramson completed a residency at University of Alabama Birmingham Hospitals. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abramson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University of Alabama Birmingham Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Children's Hospital and Research Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Barnes Hosp/Wash U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Louisiana State University/Baton Rouge, La, Undergraduate School — 1974
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3623 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 301, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 863-8181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abramson?
I have seen Dr. Abramson for over 20 years. I hope I never have to see anyone else. Truthful. Trustworthy. I can go on and on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abramson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Abramson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abramson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abramson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abramson frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Chronic Pain, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Abramson's office is located at 3623 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 301, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
- Doctors Hospital