Dr. Burlingame has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Burlingame, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Burlingame completed a residency at Nebr Psyc Institute Med Center. He currently practices at Robert K. Burlingame M.d. PC and is affiliated with Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nebr Psyc Institute Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Francis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- ODS Health Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert K. Burlingame M.d. PC100 E 13th St Ste 101, Vancouver, WA 98660 Existing Patients: (360) 256-3686
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burlingame?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Burlingame, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burlingame's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burlingame accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burlingame frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Burlingame's office is located at 100 E 13th St Ste 101, Vancouver, WA 98660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center