Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brueggeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Brueggeman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Brueggeman completed a residency at University Il College Med Peoria. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brueggeman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Il College Med Peoria, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brueggeman?
I have been a patient with Dr. B for 15+ years. He is caring and very knowledgeable and I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brueggeman frequently treats Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Urinary Stones.
Dr. Brueggeman's office is located at 6901 W Edgerton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brueggeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center