Dr. Robert Brennan, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Lynchburg, VA. Dr. Brennan completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Medical Associates Central VA and is affiliated with Centra Lynchburg General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brennan is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Medical Associates Central VA
Medical Associates Central VA2215 Landover Pl, Lynchburg, VA 24501 Existing Patients: (434) 947-3944
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan took excellent care of my father for 15 yrs. A very compassionate man who has been able to help the lives of many as a physician has also been a devoted father and husband. Anyone who needed the expertise of an Internest would be very fortunate to be cared for by Dr. Brennan and staff.
- Centra Lynchburg General Hospital
- Sovah Health Danville