Dr. Basow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Basow, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Hopkinton, MA. Dr. Basow completed a residency at Childrens National Medical Center. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital Physicians. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basow is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Childrens National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital Physicians
Boston Children's Hospital Physicians77 W Main St, Hopkinton, MA 01748 Existing Patients: (508) 435-5506
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basow?
Excellent professional, kid-friendly doctor - daughter loves going to him (and the office). Professional, kind, very knowledgeable doctor! We have some unique time consuming health issues and they are always extremely helpful and never rushed. Highly recommend Doctor Basow and staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Basow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Basow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basow frequently treats Immunization Administration, Fever, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Basow's office is located at 77 W Main St, Hopkinton, MA 01748. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.