Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Robert Thorne, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in West New York, NJ. Dr. Thorne completed a residency at UMDNJ. He currently practices at For Use This Location Only.
- U.S. Army School Of Aviation Medicine (Usasam), Other Education — 1988
- UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Rw Johnson Rehab Institute, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Rutgers Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1981
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1976
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
For Use This Location Only7000 Kennedy Blvd E Apt 21e, West New York, NJ 07093 Existing Patients: (201) 210-8235
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thorne?
He used to have an office on Long Island. He is a great doctor who answers your questions thoroughly and explains things very well. He is a really great doctor and a very nice person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thorne frequently treats Spinal Cord and Brain Disorders, Stroke, and Stroke Rehabilitation.
Dr. Thorne's office is located at 7000 Kennedy Blvd E Apt 21e, West New York, NJ 07093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thorne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.