Dr. Robert Sanchez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sanchez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Sanchez, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Sanchez completed a residency at University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Tampa). He currently practices at Tyler Radiology Associates and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanchez is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of California - San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Tampa), Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanchez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanchez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sanchez frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Sanchez's office is located at 627 Turtle Creek Dr, Tyler, TX 75701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanchez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- UT Health Tyler
Tyler Radiology Associates
Tyler Radiology Associates627 Turtle Creek Dr, Tyler, TX 75701 (903) 593-2539