Dr. Roth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Roth, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Roth completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Wisconsin Cardiovascular Group and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roth is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wisconsin Cardiovascular Group
Ascension Water Tower Medical Commons2350 N Lake Dr Ste 400, Milwaukee, WI 53211 Existing Patients: (414) 271-1633
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Dr. Roth explains everything in clear to understand terms. He explains the different options for treatment, and the risks and benefits of each.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Roth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roth frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Roth's office is located at 2350 N Lake Dr Ste 400, Milwaukee, WI 53211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee