Dr. Robert Norris, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Norris completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at Pennsylvania Cardiology Assocs and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Norris is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Pennsylvania Cardiology Assocs
Pennsylvania Cardiology Assocs230 W Washington Sq, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Existing Patients: (215) 829-5064
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Norris?
I felt complete confidence in Dr Norris. He carefully explained everything and answered all of my questions carefully.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital