Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Robert McCully, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Robert McCully, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. McCully completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCully is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Regional Med Center At Memphis, Residency Hospital
- University Tn Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCully?
Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and attentive. Only good experience I had at the Mayo Clinic. All other doctors at Mayo were a waste of valuable time and money.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Floyd County Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCully has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert McCully, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCully's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCully accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCully frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. McCully's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.