Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Lehman, MD
Dr. Robert Lehman, MD is
- Sheppard-Pratt Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Sheppard Enoch Pratt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1971
- UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1971
- UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND AT BALTIMORE / PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS, Medical School — 1971
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehman?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Lehman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lehman's profile.
Dr. Lehman in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lehman's office is located at 1314 Bedford Ave Ste 211 Pikesville, MD 21208. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lehman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Lehman, MD is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Yes, Dr. Robert Lehman, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery and Psychiatry.
Dr. Robert Lehman, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Alan M. Jonas and Robert B.lehman M.d.1314 Bedford Ave Ste 211, Pikesville, MD 21208 (410) 733-7333