Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Hoit, MD is a nephrology specialist in Troy, AL. Dr. Hoit completed a residency at USAF Hosp Keesler. He currently practices at Fresenius Medical Care and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoit is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- USAF Hosp Keesler, Residency Hospital — 1982
- USAF Hosp Keesler, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fresenius Medical Care
Fresenius Kidney Care Troy606 Botts Ave, Troy, AL 36081 Existing Patients: (334) 566-7266
Renal Associates of Montgomery
Renal Associates of Montgomery4760 WOODMERE BLVD, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (888) 565-1279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoit?
Dr. Hoit always takes the time to explain what is going on with my kidneys. He's very knowledgeable and always answers requests in a very timely manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hoit frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Hoit's office is located at 606 Botts Ave, Troy, AL 36081. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hoit has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic