Dr. Robert Gammon, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Gammon completed a residency at U Tex Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Pulmonary Medicine Consultants and is affiliated with Medical City McKinney. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gammon is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary Medicine Consultants
Pulmonary Medicine Consultants2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 407, Richardson, TX 75082 (972) 680-0668
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital
- U Tex Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gammon?
Dr Gammon is a very qualified, kind, and caring pulmonologist. I have seen him for many years with many pulmonology problems and he has always provided me with the best path to results. He spends significant time with me and is interested in not just my medical needs but also me as a person. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a pulmonologist.
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center