Dr. Robert Chadband, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Oxford, AL. Dr. Chadband completed a residency at Madigan Army Med Center. He currently practices at REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER MEDIPLEX and is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chadband is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Regional Medical Center Mediplex
Regional Medical Center Mediplex1400 Highway Dr Ste B, Oxford, AL 36203 Existing Patients: (256) 231-7505
Oxford RMC Mediplex803 North St E Ste 200, Talladega, AL 36203 Existing Patients: (256) 231-7500
- Madigan Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chadband?
I see Dr Chadband in Oxford, AL. I feel so confident in his expertise as my doctor. I see him for Diabetes, Type 1, and my A1C is terrific, in the mid to high 6's or 7. He also shows a great concern for my total health problems and concerns. I consider myself lucky to have found him as my doctor!
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center