Dr. Robert Ardinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ardinger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Ardinger, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Ardinger completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Children's Mercy Hospital - Ophthalmology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. Dr. Ardinger is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1984
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Mercy Hospital - Ophthalmology
Dept of Pediatric Cardiology2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3255
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ardinger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ardinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ardinger frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Aortic Valve Regurgitation, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Ardinger's office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ardinger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Kansas City Hospital