Dr. Robert Aiken, MD is a neurology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Aiken completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aiken is board certified in Neurology.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Limited To Official University Duties On195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 (732) 235-2465
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aiken?
- RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick