Dr. Robert Watson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. Watson completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Abington Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Watson is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Hahnemann U, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watson?
I can't say enough" about just how I always feel seeing Dr. Watson. What a out standing person he is. The time he spends makes you feel and know that he understands you and wants the best for you. Thank you. Martha
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health