Dr. Robert Wales, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wales' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Wales, MD is a cardiology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Wales completed a residency at Naval Hospital. and is affiliated with Multicare Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wales is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- National Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 214, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Existing Patients: (208) 292-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wales?
Good dude, compassionate, caring Dr with great bedside skills. Superior explaining skills and also a good listener. I have confidence in his abilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wales accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wales frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wales' office is located at 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 214, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wales has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center