Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Stouwe, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Stouwe completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at Carolina Allergy & Asthma Consultants and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stouwe is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1977
- Rockefeller University, Other Education — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Allergy & Asthma Consultants1 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 788-8603
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stouwe?
Polite & kind. Listens well & seems to generally care & be knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stouwe frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Stouwe's office is located at 1 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stouwe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital