Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Vande Stouwe, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Vande Stouwe completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at CAROLINA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vande Stouwe is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1977
- Rockefeller University, Other Education — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vande Stouwe?
Polite & kind. Listens well & seems to generally care & be knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vande Stouwe frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Vande Stouwe's office is located at 1 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vande Stouwe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Carolina Allergy and Asthma
Carolina Allergy & Asthma Consultants1 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 (803) 788-8603