Dr. Robert Solomon, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Solomon completed a residency at New York & Presbyterian Hospitals-Columbia Campus. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Neurology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Columbia University Medical Center Neurology
Columbia University Medical Center Neurology710 W 168th St # 439, New York, NY 10032 Call
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- New York & Presbyterian Hospitals-Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Presby-Colum U, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solomon?
Eighteen years ago, I had a failed coiling for a ophthalmic aneurysm, that resulted in a bleed. I had to have a craniotomy to correct the aneurysm. I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Solomon. He truly is The Best! My surgery went well, as did my recovery. Had it not been for Dr. Solomon, I do not believe my results would have had a good outcome. I will never forget him, and his gentle manner. May God continue to bless him!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center