Dr. Schweikert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Schweikert, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Schweikert completed a residency at U Hosps of Cleveland. He currently practices at Pinnacle Cardiology and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schweikert is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- U Hosps of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Hosps of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Hosps of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1991
- UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1990
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schweikert?
Currently my husband, son, and grandson are patients of Dr. Schweikert's. My mother-in-law, father and aunt have all sought his expert advice and treatment as well. In addition to his vast technical experience in electrophysiology, he cares enough about his patients to learn from them by listening. He is a great communicator, which we find to be extremely valuable in a trusted heart specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schweikert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schweikert frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schweikert's office is located at 224 W Exchange St Ste 225, Akron, OH 44302. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center
Heart Rhythm Associates224 W Exchange St Ste 225, Akron, OH 44302 (330) 344-4377