Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Robert Sahl, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Sahl completed a residency at Children'S Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Hartford Hospital Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahl is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic/Upmc, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Children'S Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sahl frequently treats Autism, ADHD and-or ADD, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Sahl's office is located at 200 Retreat Avenue Hartford, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sahl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Hartford Hospital Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Hartford Hospital Child & Adolescent Psychiatry200 Retreat Avenue Hartford, Hartford, CT 06106 Existing Patients: (860) 545-7493