Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (323) 880-6042.
Dr. Robert Saed, MD
Dr. Robert Saed, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Saed completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital. He currently practices at UCLA Health MPTF Bob Hope and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Saed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- FINCH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / CHICAGO MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saed?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Saed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saed frequently treats Diarrhea, Wellness Examination, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Saed's office is located at 335 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Find other locations and directions.
UCLA Health MPTF Bob Hope
UCLA Health MPTF Bob Hope335 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036 Existing Patients: (323) 880-6042