Dr. Rosenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Rosenberg, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Rosenberg completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. He currently practices at New England Spine Care Associates and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital For Joint Dieases, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CeltiCare Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Spine Care Associates
New England Spine Care Associates92 Montvale Ave Ste 3250, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 979-0140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg listened attentively to my concern, offered suggestions such as use of a back brace which immediately provided some relief & sent me for an MRI. He saw me again immediately after MRI results, explained the results & implemented a course of treatment. He is experienced, knowledgeable & thoughtful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Rosenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenberg frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Coccygeal Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Rosenberg's office is located at 92 Montvale Ave Ste 3250, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital