Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Root accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Root, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Root completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell. He currently practices at Ca Pacific Medical Center In-patient and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. Dr. Root is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Residency Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Internship Hospital
- Yale University, Medical School — 1988
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Root?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Root frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Anxiety.
Dr. Root's office is located at 2323 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Root has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus