Dr. Robert Palmer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palmer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Palmer, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Aurora, IL. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Valley Imaging Consultants and is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palmer is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Swedish Covenant Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Imaging Consultants
Valley Imaging Consultants2000 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504 Existing Patients: (630) 898-4515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
Wonderful Dr. Did not feel a thing during my biopsy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palmer frequently treats Ultrasound and Vein Ablation.
Dr. Palmer's office is located at 2000 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center