Dr. Nahouraii has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Nahouraii, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Nahouraii completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Mecklenburg Neurology Group and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nahouraii is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nahouraii?
I have been a patient for 20 years and couldn't be any happier to recommend him to anyone! He is amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Nahouraii, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nahouraii's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nahouraii accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nahouraii frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Nahouraii's office is located at 3541 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nahouraii speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center