Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Robert Hardesty, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Hardesty completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus. He currently practices at Imagine Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hardesty is board certified in General Surgery.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Wash University Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Loma Linda Univ, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Imagine Plastic Surgery
Imagine Plastic Surgery4646 Brockton Ave Ste 302, Riverside, CA 92506 Existing Patients: (951) 686-7600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hardesty?
From the consultation all the way through, the staff and Dr. Hardesty have been great. Dr. Hardesty is a professional in his craft and I am very happy with my results. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else for any cosmetic procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hardesty frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Benign Tumor, and Blepharoplasty.
Dr. Hardesty's office is located at 4646 Brockton Ave Ste 302, Riverside, CA 92506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hardesty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital