Dr. Goins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Goins, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Matthews, NC. Dr. Goins completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Novant Health Township Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goins is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Township Pediatrics201 E Matthews St, Matthews, NC 28105 Existing Patients: (704) 847-0572
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goins?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Goins for 16 years. Trust him completely. A fantastic and patient physician. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goins frequently treats Immunization Administration, Pollen Allergy, and Nasopharyngitis.
Dr. Goins' office is located at 201 E Matthews St, Matthews, NC 28105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goins speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.