Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frankel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Frankel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Frankel completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Maimonides Heart & Vascular Center and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frankel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Noreste, Tampico Tamps, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maimonides Heart & Vascular Center
Maimonides Medical Center4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 283-7480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frankel?
Best doctor in the world. Kind, caring, honest, patient. Saves lives!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frankel frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Unstable Angina, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Frankel's office is located at 4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frankel speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frankel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center