Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-1800.
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Galter Pavilion Pulmonology and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Galter Pavilion Pulmonology
Northwestern Medical Group675 N St Clair St Ste 18-250, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Respirator Fit Evaluations, Pulmonary Function Test, and Ultrasound, Endobronchial.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 675 N St Clair St Ste 18-250, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.