Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Cochran Jr, MD
Dr. Robert Cochran Jr, MD is
- Spartanburg Regional Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA, Medical School — 1978
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cencer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- America's 1st Choice
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice VIP Care Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cochran Jr?
Dr Cochran and his team such as Misti and Stacy (RNs),have ALWAYS provided exceptional care with compassion, thoroughness and often times the "voice of reason" so often lacking in today's healthcare delivery. The front office staff is always courteous and helpful. I highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Cochran Jr, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cochran Jr's profile.
Dr. Cochran Jr in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cochran Jr frequently treats the following conditions: Abdominal Pain, Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant and Breast Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cochran Jr's office is located at 2755 S Highway 14 Ste 2200 Greer, SC 29650. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cochran Jr provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Cochran Jr, MD is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center and Spartanburg Medical Center.
Dr. Robert Cochran Jr, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Division of Surgery - Pelham
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Division of Surgery - Pelham2755 S Highway 14 Ste 2200, Greer, SC 29650 (864) 849-9555
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Division of Surgery - North Grove
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Division of Surgery - North Grove1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2300, Spartanburg, SC 29303 (864) 585-6491