Dr. Campbell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at University Of Tn College Of Med. He currently practices at Christ Community Health Service and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Christ Community Health Service
Christ Community Health Service1226 Dantignac St, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 922-0600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Swine Flu, Influenza (Flu), and Overweight.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 1226 Dantignac St, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital