Dr. Robert Cambridge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cambridge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Cambridge, MD is a neurology specialist in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Cambridge completed a residency at Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at Neurology Care Center, P.A. and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cambridge is board certified in Neurology.
- University Fl, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Wright State University Schoo Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Wright State U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Mn Med Sch, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurology Care Center, P.A.
Neurology Care Center, P.A.2828 Casa Aloma Way Ste 100, Winter Park, FL 32792 Existing Patients: (407) 628-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cambridge?
Very happy with Dr Cambridge and his staff. He’s very knowledgeable about my condition. He ordered tests I needed and continually is searching for ways to help me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cambridge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cambridge frequently treats Migraine, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Vertigo.
Dr. Cambridge's office is located at 2828 Casa Aloma Way Ste 100, Winter Park, FL 32792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cambridge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando