Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Burger, MD is a oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Burger completed a residency at Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at University of Pennsylvania Medical Center and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Pennsylvania Medical Center3440 CIVIC CENTER BLVD, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3318
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burger?
If you are in need of a gynecologist/ oncologist you can do no better, Dr, Burger is very intelligent, kind, gentile, caring man. Completely on top of the current treatment and surgery. He has an amazing team. I am so lucky to have him and his team caring for me. He is the best of the best in everyway. He listens to you, gives you all the tine you need. Makes your feel like you are his only patient. I can not say enough good things about D. Burger.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Burger frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Burger's office is located at 3440 CIVIC CENTER BLVD, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital