Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974.
Dr. Robert Bayer, MD
New Patient(630) 394-2874
Dr. Robert Bayer, MD is a hematology specialist in Dekalb, IL. Dr. Bayer completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bayer is board certified in Hematology.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
KishHealth System Cancer Center10 Health Services Dr, Dekalb, IL 60115 Call
Northwestern Medicine Cancer Center Rochelle
Northwestern Medicine Cancer Center Rochelle450 Coronado Dr, Rochelle, IL 61068 Call
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bayer?
Very pleased w/ his treatment and his explaining the problem and how we were going to treat this problem.
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Bayer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bayer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bayer frequently treats Anemia, Chronic Tonsillitis, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Bayer's office is located at 10 Health Services Dr, Dekalb, IL 60115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bayer speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bayer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.