Call (312) 620-1305 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (312) 942-6744 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Balk, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Balk completed a residency at University Mo-Kc Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balk is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Ar, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Mo-Kc Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Balk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Balk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Balk frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Balk's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 54, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush University Medical Center
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields