Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ancker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Ancker, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Ancker completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Kootenai Clinic Hospital Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ancker is board certified in Family Practice.
- Willis Knighton/North Caddo Rural FP, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School — 1990
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ancker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ancker's office is located at 2003 Kootenai Health Way, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ancker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.