Dr. Robby Wiemer, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wiemer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robby Wiemer, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Havertown, PA. Dr. Wiemer completed a residency at 2001. He currently practices at Wiemer Family Podiatry and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- 2001, Residency Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando, Residency Hospital
- 1999, Medical School
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- 1995, Undergraduate School
- Saint Leo University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wiemer Family Podiatry
Wiemer Family Podiatry850 W Chester Pike Ste 301, Havertown, PA 19083 Existing Patients: (484) 453-8164
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiemer?
Never had any problems with this doctor or staff . I would so recommend this place and have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiemer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiemer frequently treats Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon, Nail Avulsion and Excision, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Wiemer's office is located at 850 W Chester Pike Ste 301, Havertown, PA 19083. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wiemer speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wiemer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center- Mercy Fitzgerald Campus