Dr. Friedman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robb Friedman, MD is a hematology specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Mass General Cancer Center at Newton-Wellesley and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tufts Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- National Navy Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mass General Cancer Center at Newton-Wellesley
Mass General Cancer Center at Newton-Wellesley2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 219-1230
Nwas2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 219-1230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Dr, Freedman not only saved me physically, but emotionally. He has always been open, honest and straightforward. He has treated me always with grace ,kindness ,and respect. He will be hopefully in my life for a very long time !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robb Friedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders, Blood Cancers, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital