Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robb Shrader, MD
Dr. Robb Shrader, MD is
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shrader?
one of the best glaucoma docs in the area
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robb Shrader, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shrader's profile.
Dr. Shrader in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shrader's office is located at 3810 Springhurst Blvd Ste 100 Louisville, KY 40241. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shrader provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robb Shrader, MD is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville and Norton Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Robb Shrader, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Robb Shrader, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Ophthalmology Associates PSC
Ophthalmology Associates PSC3810 Springhurst Blvd Ste 100, Louisville, KY 40241 Existing Patients: (502) 792-0166