Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Rizwana Khan, MD is a pulmonologist in Auburn, WA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University of Cincinnati / Main Campus. She currently practices at MultiCare Pulmonary Specialists - Auburn and is affiliated with Multicare Auburn Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Khan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr Khan listened to all of my concerns and answered numerous questions. She didn't rush you and was very patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Pulmonary Insufficiency.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 202 N Division St Ste 402, Auburn, WA 98001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- Multicare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- Virginia Mason Memorial