Dr. Riyad Mohama, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohama's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Riyad Mohama, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Mohama completed a residency at Georgetown U Med Serv/Dc Ge. He currently practices at Avera Cardiovascular Specialist and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohama is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Deborah Heart/Lung Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown U Med Serv/Dc Ge, Residency Hospital — 1987
- S Baltimore Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Avera Cardiovascular Specialist
North Central Heart Institute4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohama?
I never felt like he was in a hurry. He spent time explaining everything about a new procedure. He answered all of my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohama accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohama frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mohama's office is located at 4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohama has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Brookings Health System