Dr. Ritwick Panicker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Panicker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ritwick Panicker, MD is a oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Panicker completed a residency at Aiims. He currently practices at Advanced Pain Specialists of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Tulsa. Dr. Panicker is board certified in Hematology.
- Aiims, Residency Hospital
- Christian Med Coll, Internship Hospital
- University Wash Seattle, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Ealing Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1982
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Pain Specialists of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
Tulsa Cancer Institite Pllc9320 S MINGO RD, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 459-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panicker?
I was Dr Panicker's care while at the Cancer Treatment Center of America in GA. I have never had a more attentive and caring physician! On my first visit, he took out a legal pad and wrote out notes for me. He is always on the side of his patients--rooting and cheering for their success! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Panicker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Panicker frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Panicker's office is located at 9320 S MINGO RD, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Panicker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Tulsa