Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Ritu Bagla, MD is a neurology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Bagla completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Program. She currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bagla is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Thomas Jefferson University Program, Residency Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 1805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bagla?
A+ for me??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bagla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bagla frequently treats Epilepsy and Headache.
Dr. Bagla's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 1805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center