Dr. Kaushal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ritesh Kaushal, MD is a neurology specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Kaushal completed a residency at University Of Chicago Medical Center-Neurology. and is affiliated with Florida Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaushal is board certified in Neurology.
- St. Louis University Hospital - Endovascular/Interventional Neurology, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Louis University Hospital-Stroke/Neurocritical Care, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago Medical Center-Neurology, Residency Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital-Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
- 1 7100 W 20th Ave Ste 404, Hialeah, FL 33016 Existing Patients: (305) 823-8510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaushal?
Excelente doctor, explica muy bien. Se interesa por el paciente.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ritesh Kaushal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaushal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaushal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaushal frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test.
Dr. Kaushal's office is located at 7100 W 20th Ave Ste 404, Hialeah, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaushal speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Florida Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital