Dr. Delollis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rita Delollis, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Delollis completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. She currently practices at PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES OF MEDFORD. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Delollis is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Associates of Medford
Pediatric Associates of Medford101 Main St Ste 201, Medford, MA 02155 Existing Patients: (781) 396-1288
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delollis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rita Delollis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Delollis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Delollis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Delollis frequently treats Acne, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Delollis' office is located at 101 Main St Ste 201, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Delollis speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.