Dr. Rita Chow, MD is a infectious disease specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chow completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital. She currently practices at ST. VINCENT CATHOLIC MEDICAL CENTERS and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Chow is board certified in Infectious Disease.
St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers
St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers203 W 12th St, New York, NY 10011 (212) 604-1754
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chow?
- Mount Sinai Hospital