Dr. Rita Jermyn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manhasset, NY. She currently practices at NSUH-Dept of Radiology/Nuclear Med and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jermyn is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
NSUH-Dept of Radiology/Nuclear Med
North Shore Long Island Jewish Medical Group300 Community Dr Fl 4, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 562-2808
St. Francis Hospital the Heart Center100 Port Washington Blvd Ste Go2, Roslyn, NY 11576 Existing Patients: (516) 562-6426
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jermyn?
She is a knowledgeable, caring, doctor who is interested in the patient’s well being I would recommend her very highly and have changed myself from a previous doctor to her after she diagnosed and dealt with my problem most effectively.
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital